Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BORAII Eagle pocket holster

BORAII Eagle pocket holster

I've been using the BORAII Eagle pocket holster for a week or so.
    Works really well in pretty much every pocket I've tried it in, from Duluth cargo pants and their deep pockets to Levi's 505 and their small pockets (of course speed depends on the pocket).
    It takes some practice to "hook and rip" the holster off on the pocket corner, but it is intuitive and after some reps it's 100% now. About like learning a waved knife.
    For $20 delivered via Amazon Prime... you can't go wrong.

Last edited by JodyH; 11-21-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

That's interesting.

Probably would work well with coat and vest pockets.

Whatever pocket you use it in has to have a sturdy corner on it because the holster fits on the trigger guard pretty snugly.
    You really have to give it a solid, fast "hook and rip" to make sure it releases.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Whatever pocket you use it in has to have a sturdy corner on it because the holster fits on the trigger guard pretty snugly.
    You really have to give it a solid, fast "hook and rip" to make sure it releases.
    I suspect you could drill out the rivet directly below the trigger guard and it would ease up enough to be more friendly. If it didn't work a fastener could tighten it back up.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I was just thinking that. Thanks for confirming.

Necro post, I know but I figured it was better than starting a new thread.

I just got one of these Holsters today for my Glock 43 and noticed something interesting, it also fits my Glock 42 perfectly! I can't see reason not to use it for the 42. Snaps TIGHT and very secure on both frames. Just wanted to let the group know....
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Drew78 View Post
    Necro post, I know but I figured it was better than starting a new thread.

I just got one of these Holsters today for my Glock 43 and noticed something interesting, it also fits my Glock 42 perfectly! I can't see reason not to use it for the 42. Snaps TIGHT and very secure on both frames. Just wanted to let the group know....
    Drew
    The trigger guards are the same so they should work in most cases.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    The trigger guards are the same so they should work in most cases.
    Thanks for the confirmation on that, it just surprised me that it works so well on both frames. Much appreciated....

Drew

Site Supporter
    Do they make one that would fit S&W 640 Pro's, or does anyone have a line on a similar type for a pro?

I've used mine for two years. Perfect fit, well thought out, dirt cheap, and no wait. Most importantly, it doesn't double the gun's width like traditional pocket holsters. It's a winner.

User Tag List