Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MAGPUL Tejas Belt

I wear an Orion Leather belt that is 1.5" wide almost all the time, otherwise it's a 1.5" Tanner Goods belt. Both are plain and while not trendy they're staples. No stitching and not excessively thick.

Office attire is business casual thiugh things range from dudes in tan colored #dadcore pants with cargo pockets to dudes randomly dressing like they're trying to pic women up. We have enough younger people that belts are noticed. People are into nicer shoes and belts over the last few years and shit like that stands out and people ask.

That said they're oblivious enough to accept any wrong answer. Having actually been asked and seen a coworker asked about their belt it would be easier to wear a brand that has a website that isn't a gun brand, say like Saddleback.

Probably sounds weird as fuck but I'm sitting 35' away from a guy who bought an Orion leather belt because he like mine and another 100' from a new college grad who complimented me on it and inquired about brand. Not sure that matters to some but it's worth the consideration for me. Likewise with heading to the airport in things other than BCM hats and 1776 Apparel shirts.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Is this or a Beltman Belt a better option? I hate insanely thick and stiff belts like the Ares Gear Scuba webbed belts. Not terribly thick, but you could mount a truck on that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NCmtnman View Post
    Is this or a Beltman Belt a better option? I hate insanely thick and stiff belts like the Ares Gear Scuba webbed belts. Not terribly thick, but you could mount a truck on that thing.
    Why do you need a belt from a gun related company?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by NCmtnman View Post
    I don't have any experience with the Magpul belt. I do have a Galco, abetterbeltusa, and a Beltman belt. Of the Three I like the Beltman the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Why do you need a belt from a gun related company?

l
    I don't. The styles of those companies happen to fit with my normal dress. Both have a classic, non-trendy look and are most likely sturdy without being overdone and neither of them say, "gun". I looked at the companies you listed but they aren't for me at a quick glance.

Sold on Amazon with free shipping by... Botach.

Or by Midway for 9 bucks less, with $10 shipping.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List