Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig 229R/RMR update

Very cool of you to offer a test drive, but I run a M&P not a sig..yet!

Mine is the 3.5 moa version too, my dot looks horrible compared to yours, it's not even a dot lol. I'll see if I can get a picture.

Edit: so I guess I have bad eyes? Or an astigmatism? My dot looks just like yours through my iPhone camera. Small crisp and beautiful. Real life.. Not so much.
    Last edited by Luke; 11-19-2015 at 10:38 PM.

Due to an astigmatism I never saw a nice red dot until I had eye surgery earlier this year. It was always a star burst. A buddy of mine called aimpoint to bitch about his dot being a starburst. They told him to go see his eye doctor. He had an astigmatism too. Don't have an astigmatism, do ya?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Production optics? Is this an actual thing now, or are we planning for the future here? Because if it's here, I may as well go warm up the dog house that I'll be in after I send my VP9 to Mark.

Right now it's a provisional division. Like SS was when it first came to USPSA. I'll be surprised if it doesn't turn into a full blown division in a year or 2.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Did you modify your slide release lever or is that an option to buy somewhere?
    I've been trying to find a way to not ride the slide release on my P226 & P228 since switching from the E2 grips to Hogue G10 and yours looks like something worthwhile to either buy or mod myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Did you modify your slide release lever or is that an option to buy somewhere?
    I've been trying to find a way to not ride the slide release on my P226 & P228 since switching from the E2 grips to Hogue G10 and yours looks like something worthwhile to either buy or mod myself.
    I love my dremel. I modified a standard release so I didn't ride it.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I love my dremel. I modified a standard release so I didn't ride it.
    Sounds like i have a project to do on my spare..

Thanks for the info

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Sounds like i have a project to do on my spare..

Thanks for the info
    Check out the slide release on the Legion models - they are using the release from the P-224 - it's very low profile like Lon's.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Check out the slide release on the Legion models - they are using the release from the P-224 - it's very low profile like Lon's.
    I've seen those and do like that profile. My concern for the P224 slide release will be modifying my G10 grips to accommodate the new profile.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Anyone selling just the 224 release? I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

User Tag List