Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure awesome....Even Tam will be impressed.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I ll post a picture later with its holster. I figure some of these guns have served their time and a comfortable retirement in the luxury of my safe (and soon walk in vault) will be okay.
    I hear you. I agree.

....but, I've known me for a long time. I can resist anything but temptation. I'd shoot it. I'd carry it.

That is really nice. I'd love to hear how you found it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    That is really nice. I'd love to hear how you found it.
    Guy who I do some business with knows I collect police guns of this type. Basically needed to raise some funds for some other stuff and rather than put it up on the open market where it would end up in some rich collectors collection, he offered it to me as he knew I would display it with my other guns at the Smith Collectors show, and that it would be appreciated by me on an emotional level more than the folks who do this as a business. Sold it to me for a good price.....which is still more than I have ever spent, and in return I offered him first right of refusal if I ever want or need to sell it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Wow, that is nice. I will trade you Jody's Tacoma for it?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    ...the one bad Federal .38 round that is a factory grenade would be the one I decide to shoot.
    Good point. I understand and concur.

These days I have a Frank Glen tuned Model 28 I love (bought it while GJM was with him, so its good luck). I shoot it a lot these days. It is essentially recoiless with .38 special, which is great with my arthritis and I keep it loaded with .38 +P Gold Dot. It satisfies all my N frame love in a gun I am not worried about.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

You really suck, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 11-18-2015 at 10:59 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Wow!

What a stunner.

Site Supporter
    Words fail me.

Idz hard to tipe wid droolz on da keybord...

User Tag List