Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Fridays/holidays deals thread

Black Fridays/holidays deals thread

Guns/laptops/whatever. GO.

All Amazon Black Friday deals.

MidwayUSA Black Friday sale (not hot yet, check back)

Amazon Cyber Monday
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 11-30-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    #RESIST

Last edited by LittleLebowski; 11-18-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    #RESIST

Thanks! Tagged...
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

VangComp is having a screaming deal on 870 barrels. They're used, but the machining process basically renders that moot on the internals, and they come with the full Vang warranty/guarantee.

"Tag a friend who needs to experience the Vang Comp difference. These are blemished 18.5" Remington 870 barrels with the VCS modification, Compensation ports and "Riot" bead sight. For sale while supplies last. $175 shipped. Add a fresh Cerakote finish for an extra $45.

To order, just fill out the contact form on our website and mention this post. Here's a direct link to our contact page: http://www.vangcomp.com/contact/ "

I just got mine (including Cerakote) and it looks brand new now. Looking forward to getting out and blazing with it.

Remington and Barnes have some great mail-in rebates for ammo purchases on/before November 30. You get $10 off per box of ammo up to $200 (20 boxes), which is basically half price on a lot of their ammo. I learned about it from Cabela's, but it may not be restricted to purchases from them. You can get more information and rebate forms here: http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=914129280

There are also some deals on firearms there, but I didn't really look at those.
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    youtube.com/@AWDCorvetteERay

Good find Uechibear.

A buddy forwarded me the deal for Remington. It looks like any Golden Saber would count, but I may be mistaken. $10 off per box, limit 10. http://remington.com/REBATES
    I was going to get HST, but I get this instead if the rebate is valid...

Site Supporter
    Just got my Local Cabela's Black Friday Flyer - Ya'll werent kidding about PPS prices - they have Walther PPS (9 or 40) for $369.

Streamlight TLR1-HL for $105 at checkout. You will have to actually add to cart and checkout to see the price.
    #RESIST

User Tag List