Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9-22

Mr. Bennett,
    What other accessories are planned? Any options for front or rear sights?

I'd like to request, before it gets out of hand, that we hold off on asking Mr. Bennett about future bits in this thread until after he and I get my situation resolved?

Perhaps a dedicated thread would be more appropriate as well.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'd like to request, before it gets out of hand, that we hold off on asking Mr. Bennett about future bits in this thread until after he and I get my situation resolved?

Don't worry guys, Mr. Bennett is in marketing, so he has lots of free time and can handle many conflicting priorities without any problem.

Hi Rafe!

Is the M9-22 intended to supplant the .22 conversion kit in the Beretta lineup, or will the conversion kit continue to be supported? I'd really like to see a threaded barrel offered for the conversion kit.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by R. Bennett View Post
    Sorry hufnagel - customer service opens up again on Monday. I'll make sure they look for your message and get back to you ASAP. I already e-mailed them to be on the look out.
    Sincerely,
    Rafe
    Rafe, welcome to PF! We met at the Langdon course at Bill's.

There is another Beretta thread you might want to check on in the long gun sub forum.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post

No worries hufnagel - I spoke to CS this AM and they are on it. You should hear back from them today.

Now that's some customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by Stony Lane View Post
    I just got one. The double action trigger pull is hard. I tried a "D" spring, but had some light hits. Very reliable with original hammer spring - fed all sorts of hollow points and round nose .22s.
    Rimfire primers are hard. I get light strikes when I use my 92 .22LR upper on my Elite frame with Elite I hammer and D spring. When I use a frame with the original spring and hammer, it runs like a top.

Hi all,
    Here are a few answers to some other questions posed on this thread…
    Accessories:
    Grips - You can use any 92 / M9 grips on the M9_22. The M9_22 ships with standard Beretta factory 92FS / M9 grips as found on the 9mm pistols.
    Additional Magazines – should be available this month (Dec.)
    Sights - the M9_22 uses the same rear sight cut dimensions as all 90 series pistols, the front sight is the same sight cut as the “Vertec” slide so any sights that fit these center-fire guns should fit the M9_22. A word of caution – the slide of the M9_22 is made of aluminum so extreme caution should be used to prevent damage to the slide during installation of any replacement sights, especially those made of steel.
    Holsters: Any holster that fits an M9 - 9mm or 92FS 9mm should fit the M9_22
    Beretta 92 Series .22LR Practice Kit: The M9_22 is not a replacement for the 92 Series .22LR practice kit. Its slide / barrel / magazine are not interchangeable with the 9mm model and it cannot be used to convert the 9mm model to .22LR. The current practice kit will continue to be supported. Good idea on a threaded barrel for the .22LR Practice Kit. I will feed that into R&D and see if we can generate that option.

I would love to see threaded barrels for the .22 practice kit. I've looked into having mine threaded, but since it requires a thread adapter/extender to clear the slide, pretty much everyone I've talked to is charging $150 to do the job. If Beretta offers a factory threaded barrel for less than that, buying it's a no-brainer. I'd also love to see a .22LR kit that supports the G configuration, and new higher-capacity magazines for it. If you can find a way to make the uppers work with D springs on those hard rimfire primers (which may or may not be possible), that would also rock. I love my .22 kit, since I can use it with my favorite frames, but I'd love to be able to have the same manual of arms, capacity and the ability to mount my suppressor to it.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Bennett View Post
    Hi all,
    Here are a few answers to some other questions posed on this thread…
    Accessories:
    Grips - You can use any 92 / M9 grips on the M9_22. The M9_22 ships with standard Beretta factory 92FS / M9 grips as found on the 9mm pistols.
    Additional Magazines – should be available this month (Dec.)
    Sights - the M9_22 uses the same rear sight cut dimensions as all 90 series pistols, the front sight is the same sight cut as the “Vertec” slide so any sights that fit these center-fire guns should fit the M9_22. A word of caution – the slide of the M9_22 is made of aluminum so extreme caution should be used to prevent damage to the slide during installation of any replacement sights, especially those made of steel.
    Holsters: Any holster that fits an M9 - 9mm or 92FS 9mm should fit the M9_22
    Beretta 92 Series .22LR Practice Kit: The M9_22 is not a replacement for the 92 Series .22LR practice kit. Its slide / barrel / magazine are not interchangeable with the 9mm model and it cannot be used to convert the 9mm model to .22LR. The current practice kit will continue to be supported. Good idea on a threaded barrel for the .22LR Practice Kit. I will feed that into R&D and see if we can generate that option.

User Tag List