Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone Looking for a 3" Blued Model 13?

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Great score. If you only had to have one revolver.......that is a good one. I used one for a couple years as my first off duty gun and as a third gun for working heavy details. You'll be happy. Thanks for getting it.......I needed another one like a hole in the head
    nyeti, how do you source three inch guns? I have been watching GB but haven't come around any worth using my credit card on..

I buy nothing off gun broker. I watch a couple gun forums, am always looking in shops, and will always ask if they have things I am looking for when talking to people on trades or deals. A good example....I had a custom 1911 a guy wanted to buy from me. I asked my usual..."do you have any revolvers"? His answer...."yea, a 3" model 13, a 3" model 66 and a 4" model 29". Of course, my answer was "perfect, I ll take all three for the 1911", and everyone was happy.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I buy nothing off gun broker. I watch a couple gun forums, am always looking in shops, and will always ask if they have things I am looking for when talking to people on trades or deals. A good example....I had a custom 1911 a guy wanted to buy from me. I asked my usual..."do you have any revolvers"? His answer...."yea, a 3" model 13, a 3" model 66 and a 4" model 29". Of course, my answer was "perfect, I ll take all three for the 1911", and everyone was happy.
    ....you have skills sir

There is a gorgeous one at Jackson Armory in Dallas. Looks unfired.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

looked on their online section, didn't see anything

IIRC Doc and the boys have some neat stuff that doesn't always show up online. Doc's got a nice couple of original Fitz Specials f'instance. Or it could have been moved already. JA is all over Gunbroker.

Jackson Armory is really a store you need to visit in person.

I was there today and it just went out on the floor. I was seriously considering it.......then walked out of the bathroom and saw something I had to have that also just came in and wasn't even out or priced........which I hate.

I think they want $550 for it. Not a bargain, but it does appear to be unfired. No box.

User Tag List