Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Coordinated Attacks in Paris, France

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Cuz vocalists in death metal groups are sooooo PC...
    Eagles of Death Metal is just a catchy name for these middle aged suburban hipster dads, their music is more Matchbox Twenty than Cannibal Corpse.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Judicial Watch: Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix
    I'm with cam on this one. The vocabulary used in the report doesn't seem right. I would need to see a lot more confirmation of this to give it much credibility .

Given all the select fire AKs from Eastern Europe and the former Yugoslavia currently floating around European criminal circles, I find it hard to believe someone would go to the trouble of converting an American semi auto copy into a full auto and smuggling it back to Europe from the Western Hemisphere.

Fast and Furious was nasty business, responsible for the weapons used to kill at least two US law enforcement officers, one in Arizona and one in Mexico. If that is not bad enough I don't know what is.

Until there is actual proof of this, its just media bullshit.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List