Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Coordinated Attacks in Paris, France

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post

ETA: I'm also posting under the stance that these guys were immigrants; I've seen evidence that some are but they may have very well been nationals. I will say, if hundred of people can get across a border unchecked (like they do here) without confrontation; they can smuggle bombs and guns just as easily.
    Speaking of bombs and guns:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...rammed-satnav/

On 11/05/2015 German police stopped a car being driven by a man from the Balkans shortly after they crossed into Germany from Austria. Officers discovered a grenade and handguns in the vehicle. A secondary search revealed 8 AK rifles, additional handguns, additional grenades, and 200 g of TNT hidden in the vehicle.

The driver's phone and the GPS unit in the car indicating his destination was Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    God Bless and have a good night (What're we doing posting this late?),

Brandon
    You have a good night too. Whilst I don't share your religious faith, I do share your concerns. I'll stand with you, when the time comes.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Interestingly (at least to me) I spent much of today meeting with someone whose primary role right now is supplying arms and training to the Kurds.

From his perspective, the fight in Kurdistan has calmed down significantly over the last year. He hasn't been shelled in months and he hasn't seen an ISIS flag flying at what used to be the front line in quite a while.

So at least according to him, as the attacks on Europe have heated up, the power ISIS is wielding on their home turf is waning.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

On 11/05/2015 German police stopped a car being driven by a man from the Balkans shortly after they crossed into Germany from Austria. Officers discovered a grenade and handguns in the vehicle. A secondary search revealed 8 AK rifles, additional handguns, additional grenades, and 200 g of TNT hidden in the vehicle.
    Horst Seehofer recently said:"Paris changes everything."

Maybe there is a chance, that I'll no longer have to fight AK wielding terrorists with my 35 years old H&K P7?
    Last edited by Luger; 11-16-2015 at 04:25 AM.
    If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    The bad guys won a long time ago, then. Korematsu v US, anyone?

It should also be noted that many black men went to war in WWII for a country who treated them only slightly better then Hitler treated the Jews in the same period .
    I debated about whether or not to make the argument that founding a country on the backs of slaves was really the event horizon in question. The long and short is, founding a country on the basis of institutional racism leads to nothing positive down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    That's not surprising. Tam apparently despises Germans and considers all of them Nazis. At least that what her posts lead me to believe.
    I can't tell if you're being serious here Jay...but Tam's old roommate is some American citizen, née: German citizen...named Marko Kloos - http://www.markokloos.com/?page_id=753

IMHO a thoughtful and insightful article from the WSJ

http://www.wsj.com/articles/europes-...ome-1447626449
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 11-19-2015 at 10:12 PM. Reason: replaced full text of a copyrighted work with a link to the source
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Luger View Post
    Horst Seehofer recently said:"Paris changes everything."

Maybe there is a chance, that I'll no longer have to fight AK wielding terrorists with my 35 years old H&K P7?
    Unfortunately,their solution may be to take your P7 away.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Unfortunately,their solution may be to take your P7 away.
    You may be right.

http://trib.al/MmBmbvc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    This link came up in my FB feed today, thought it was informative:

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/...tiveReport.pdf

Can anyone here vouch for the info in this report?
    I intend to give that a close look. Thanks.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

What's new?

Name:  wrong.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  62.3 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

User Tag List