Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Coordinated Attacks in Paris, France

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/abf13...-paris-attacks

Reports are surfacing that the paris city commissioner and his driver arrived on scene, at bataclan, before SOF did exchanged gunfire with one of the gunman, killing one and then retreating when SOF arrived.

If that's accurate, my hat goes off to that guy.

Our top brass in the US should take note.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

Reports are surfacing that the paris city commissioner and his driver arrived on scene, at bataclan, before SOF did exchanged gunfire with one of the gunman, killing one and then retreating when SOF arrived.

If that's accurate, my hat goes off to that guy.

Our top brass in the US should take note.
    Interesting. How many of our top brass are actually armed on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Interesting. How many of our top brass are actually armed on a regular basis.
    Armed and have the balls to do that?

Way less than there should be.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

I wonder if the commish and his driver were armed with handguns or SMG's?
    If handgun, this is an excellent data point for armed civilian intervention.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Itll probably be years before we know.
    VDMSR.com

Site Supporter
    Watched the DC chief on 60 Minutes. She did a good analysis of how many people in first few minutes. Thus, she suggested run if you can but take them out if you can. Said it was contrary to past police doctrine. She didn't say have a gun but you might hear the implication. The NYC chief was asked about what she said. He replied that taking on an AK with a handgun isn't optimal but if you could - do it. Too bad there wasn't a following up on NYC and NYS gun law idiocy.

There was a comment on Paris that it took the Paris guys 35 minutes to go in and that is an abandoned USA doctrine. She said, you just go now.

About hiding, the band was interviewed and said that they got out except for a manager. However, a group of people ran into their dressing room to hide. The gunmen found them and killed them, except for a little boy who hid under a leather jacket.

Hiding is just fine if you can control the door with something better than throwing a coloring book.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 11-22-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Hiding is just fine if you can control the door with something better than throwing a coloring book.
    I heard there was a group that hid in a room and had a fridge or something really heavy to barricade themselves in. However, several people were shot as they tried to get in that room to escape at a later point, but obviously couldn't. It would be horrible being on the inside of the room and hearing others trying to get in then get gunned down...

Site Supporter
    Some foreign news sources are reporting two of the Paris Attackers were actually killed by return fire from some of their intended victims who turned out to be Colombian drug traffickers....

Did this actually occur ? If it did, were the shooters actually drug traffickers or is this a cover story for persons who can't afford to be publicly linked to this incident ? Who knows?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...orist-attacks/

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Some foreign news sources are reporting two of the Paris Attackers were actually killed by return fire from some of their intended victims who turned out to be Colombian drug traffickers....

Did this actually occur ? If it did, were the shooters actually drug traffickers or is this a cover story for persons who can't afford to be publicly linked to this incident ? Who knows?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...orist-attacks/
    That website could publish something about the sun rising in the East and I'd be skeptical.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Several german news quoted french police officials, who claimed the two officers were only armed with handguns. That's why they had to retreat after taking out the first terrorist.
    If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

User Tag List