Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TruGlo TFX Pro sights

Did you pay FFR, or find a better deal than their website? Do they make them for the P2000?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Did you pay FFR, or find a better deal than their website? Do they make them for the P2000?
    No Yes No

I got a very nice hookup on price through a friend of a friend, but they should be out on the open market for less than MSRP soon.
    No P2000 sights, only P30/VP/45C.
    If these work out I'll be getting some for my PPS as well. The HD's on the PPS are tall and have stupidly sharp edges and corners (bad combination), they're so bad I went with XS sights on my carry PPS to save my skin and T-shirts (both of which were getting holes cut into them).
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-19-2015 at 09:02 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Hi Risk Customer Services
    $150+ is a lot of money to pay to still have to color over with marker. Then again, I completely understand your issues with the sharp edges/corners on the HD's.

Pretty much every $150 set of sights has something that needs tweaking, a Sharpie swipe across the rear dots is pretty easy (and common).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

We really need to get some P-F custom sights made up

Yea, if anybody has come to a consensus on the best sights it's this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Yea, if anybody has come to a consensus on the best sights it's this forum...
    A pre-coffee laugh. Props.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Pretty much every $150 set of sights has something that needs tweaking, a Sharpie swipe across the rear dots is pretty easy (and common).
    The front looks interesting. I don't like fiber optics on a rear sight --in good light, I want any dots to be as inconspicuous as possible.

If they start selling the front alone -- especially with a red or orange fiber -- I might be tempted.

No Yes No

I got a very nice hookup on price through a friend of a friend, but they should be out on the open market for less than MSRP soon.
    No P2000 sights, only P30/VP/45C.
    If these work out I'll be getting some for my PPS as well. The HD's on the PPS are tall and have stupidly sharp edges and corners (bad combination), they're so bad I went with XS sights on my carry PPS to save my skin and T-shirts (both of which were getting holes cut into them).
    Big dot or standard dot? How are they working out?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Big dot or standard dot? How are they working out?
    Big Dot.
    They work just fine, but then again I shot XS sights for several years so they aren't a mystery to me.
    I was 6 out of 8 on a 10" plate at 50Y with my PPS when was checking them for windage the other day.
    I was planning on doing a video of shooting the XS at 50Y so I can show it every time someone says they aren't good beyond 7 yards.
    Maybe I'll do that Sunday, tomorrow is going to be windy (25+mph) and cold (high in the low 40's) neither of which are conducive to 50Y shooting.
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-20-2015 at 07:25 PM.

User Tag List