Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TruGlo TFX Pro sights

Quote Originally Posted by landsharkleather View Post
    Will these work on a p30?
    yes
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Just ordered a set of the Pros for my Glock 17, under $130. Most of my HKs are wearing HDs. My LS is ready for the Heinies to be replaced but wasn't sure if I wanted to do the new EZ Fit Ledge or HDs or something else.

I really like the way the HDs pop on over cast days but also really like fiber optic fronts when there's enough light.

So far I've installed four sets of these sights on everything from H&K's to Walthers to Kahrs and they are the best installing sights I've ever done.
    Their tolerances are perfect, minimal fitting and a few medium taps with a hammer and nylon punch and they slide right into place.
    Tight enough they aren't going to move unless you move them, yet you don't spend an hour with a file trying to make them fit without cracking the slide (*cough* Heinie *cough*).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Just got my sights mounted, very easy indeed..

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Jody for this tip. I was lukewarm about the Trijicon white ring front sight I had on my P2000, replaced it with the TFX Pro; the combo really works for me:

Name:  TFX - 1.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  33.1 KB

I like it so much, I wanted to get these sights for my PPS, only to find out that Jody bought them all. Got any spares, dude?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    didn't chuck say he used xs big dots for awhile?
    I did, for several years.

Using them in this pic, while at a TDSA-Tulsa class we hosted locally, on steel at the 125 yard line;
    Name:  Me shooting 125 yards.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  65.4 KB
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Pretty much every $150 set of sights has something that needs tweaking, a Sharpie swipe across the rear dots is pretty easy (and common).
    When toning down rear tritium I prefer to use a red Sharpie vs the commonly used black Sharpie, this tones down the glow nicely and gives a contrasting color, without killing visibility of the tritium too much.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Couldn't color the rear dots, too recessed in the sight. Filled dots with China marker, poked pinholes down to the rubes and then sealed with matte clear nail polish. Will see how that works and widen the holes as needed.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I did, for several years.

Using them in this pic, while at a TDSA-Tulsa class we hosted locally, on steel at the 125 yard line;
    Name:  Me shooting 125 yards.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  65.4 KB
    XS sights on a Glock at 125 yards? Unpossible. The Internet tells me that you shouldn't be able to hit paper at ten yards with that setup. [emoji6]

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    XS sights on a Glock at 125 yards? Unpossible. The Internet tells me that you shouldn't be able to hit paper at ten yards with that setup. [emoji6]
    The craziest part is he was shooting at the one inch square below the top left two inch circle. Here is his group. Do you think he needs more finger on the trigger -- see that one shot to the left?

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List