Thread: Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day

So I was kind of waiting to the last minute to see a thread pop up. As a veteran myself, I want to wish all my fellow veterans a happy veterans day. I also want to say that any veteran can feel free to pm if they are going through any issues and need someone to talk to. I will give my phone number or email with no questions asked so we can talk and work through those issues. I served four years active duty Marine Corps and was lucky enough for that time frame to be 2010. I say lucky because my time in the Marine Corps was spent training to deploy and deploying to a combat zone. I spent fourteen months in South Helmand, Afghanistan and the rest of my enlistment was training to deploy and relaying the knowledge I learned to younger marines.

Something I say to everyone who wishes me a happy veterans day, is to tell another vet they never met also. I lost a good friend after my first deployment to suicide and unfortunately that trend hasn't stopped. By my recent research(today) twenty two veterans are taking their lives every day.. This is not acceptable to me and hopefully we all can do something, even if its just a hello, a thank you, or a recommendation for employment we can hopefully end this epidemic.

once again feel free to pm me or if you have a friend or family member struggling, pm me.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 11-12-2015 at 01:46 AM.

Thank you for your service, breakingtime91.
    #RESIST

Thanks for your service!!

Between friends that are veterans and those that I work with, I see some that do great and some that struggle. Thanks for taking the time to help those that struggle.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Thank you for your service, breakingtime91.
    You to LL. I'm missing California burritos right now..

Elder Heart and Mission 22 are both wonderful organizations, and very worthy of your financial support and time.

User Tag List