Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Fallout 4

Comes out tonight at midnight.

Who else is playing?

purchased and pre loaded on PC. it will take some serious will power to not play all night and call in sick to work tomorrow

uh, didn't know there were other gamers on here... I would be playing it but battlefront comes out in a little over a week..I usually only play MMOs on computer but haven't since my brother passed away.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Not going anywhere near Fallout 4 until the holidays roll around, and maybe not after then. Skyrim... wasn't healthy for me.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    uh, didn't know there were other gamers on here... I would be playing it but battlefront comes out in a little over a week..I usually only play MMOs on computer but haven't since my brother passed away.
    Plenty of gamers on this site (both vidya and pen & paper). Lord knows more than one person's H&K bias (mine included) was due to video games (Counter-Strike 1.5 for me; dat USP-T).

I just spent ~164 hours last month on Witcher 3 (greatest RPG I've ever played, perhaps greatest game I've ever played), so I'm not ready for a long-ass RPG this soon. That, and I never played the first 2 Fallout games, while FO3 didn't really do it for me, so I didn't touch FO: NV. I'll might get around to it this time next year, as I still have Dragon's Age: Inquisition to start, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided preordered, along with the requisite SC2: LotV and Halo 5 campaigns.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 11-09-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Plenty of gamers on this site (both vidya and pen & paper). Lord knows more than one person's H&K bias (mine included) was due to video games (Counter-Strike 1.5 for me; dat USP-T).

I just spent ~164 hours last month on Witcher 3 (greatest RPG I've ever played, perhaps greatest game I've ever played), so I'm not ready for a long-ass RPG this soon. That, and I never played the first 2 Fallout games, while FO3 didn't really do it for me, so I didn't touch FO: NV. I'll might get around to it this time next year, as I still have Dragon's Age: Inquisition to start, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided preordered, along with the requisite SC2: LotV and Halo 5 campaigns.
    just finished halo 5 on legendary last night.. holy shit it was cool. I am currently in a weird place with school because my wife is switching jobs in the military so I literally have way to much time on my hands.. been looking for a fun computer game to make time go faster.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    just finished halo 5 on legendary last night.. holy shit it was cool. I am currently in a weird place with school because my wife is switching jobs in the military so I literally have way to much time on my hands.. been looking for a fun computer game to make time go faster.
    I can't call myself a true fanboy, as I've never read the books (which came way before the games, actually), but the Witcher series is a great time sink, if the whole dark fantasy setting is your thing. Note that unlike Bioware's attempts at player decisions, your choices are not relegated to WWJD vs. Douchebag-mode, and the consequences can actually be quite unpredictable, at least in the second and third game; it's been awhile since I played the first. If you find yourself still in need of entertainment after finishing what I assume will be a behemoth of a game in FO4, I highly recommend Witcher 2 and Witcher 3; Witcher 1's pretty good, too, but it ain't no masterpiece like the other two (IMO), and you don't have to play the other games to understand the sequels.

Happily watching "preparing for shipment" on amazon

Halo 5 is being put on hold for a while

Just finished Witcher 3, prolly take work off this week for Fallout 4
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

On the AZ gun forum I help moderate there's 3-4 guys who have taken days off so they can play it.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List