Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR Tom Givens Firearms Instructor Development Course, Wilmington OH 10/30-11/1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Awesome AAR!

on that drill, side step while shooting, like multiple side steps? Or simply take one side step and finish the drill?
    Don't have time to cover the why in a short response, but a single, large quick side-step is required. This gets you out from in front of his muzzle while you draw. There's more to it, like how the eye tracks moving targets, etc.

Thank you sir. You are on my bucket list of top training! Hope to learn from you sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Thank you sir. You are on my bucket list of top training! Hope to learn from you sooner than later.
    You won't be disappointed.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Nice AAR!

This is on my list for next year. Took the Combative Pistol class from Tom this year and really enjoyed it. I nailed down a few things I needed and got some really good direction on what to work on going forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Killer AAR, thanks for taking the time to post it.

Site Supporter
    We had an outstanding Firearms Instructor Development Course in Wilmington, Ohio, at the end of October. Two of the students in that class have posted brief video reviews of the class on YouTube. They can be viewed at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNJ...are_video_user and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ekEsPsOAc

User Tag List