Thread: M&P 10-8 magwell removal

M&P 10-8 magwell removal

Hi,

Hope I'm posting in the right section. Anyway, I have a M&P9L with a lot of extras, including a 10-8 magwell for use with their base pads. I love the magwell, but I'm trying to add a different back strap to the gun and this requires the removal of the magwell. I didn't install the magwell, and can't find a video on how to remove it. Any suggestions would be very beneficial to me!

Thanks,

Kirk

There are some instillation videos online if you google it. Not sure if seeing how it goes on would help take it off but it might?

http://www.10-8performance.com/m-p-magazine-well/
    **Installation is easy, but look at the photo gallery here for some tips.

Looks like they put the instructions in the photo comments (you have to click to enlarge.

I just went and looked because I was curious, and now I want one. Damn accessories...

From the photos & descriptions, it would appear that you could reverse the installation process and do fine.

Thanks guys!

My apologies, for whatever reason I couldn't seem to find the pictures on installation. I appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Thanks guys!

My apologies, for whatever reason I couldn't seem to find the pictures on installation. I appreciate the help!
    I have looked at that www site many times, and I was not aware of those instructions, I sorta tripped over them because I was looking closer at the magwell.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Seeing this thread title in the listing made me think "Why would an M&P 10-8 need a magwell?"

Name:  10-81983.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  78.4 KB

True story.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Well played Tam!

User Tag List