Thread: Latest and greatest pistol cans?

Latest and greatest pistol cans?

I've got my first two suppressors, a SiCo Omega and Sparrow SS in NFA jail and have decided to get a pistol can while I'm at it. Naturally, I've looked at SilencerCo's offerings, but I'm wondering if there's another obvious choice that I'm missing? Doesn't have to be the quietest, or the lightest, or the cheapest, but I do like modularity and user serviceability.

I currently only shoot 9mm, but would rather buy a 45 can to cover future purchases.

I have the following host options..

Glock 17 & 19
    Beretta 92A1
    HK VP9 & P30L

With so much experience here (Hansohn Bros, Ironman, etc), I know you have excellent foresight into this industry, and I'm really interested in what you would buy and why if you were purchasing a one and only pistol can right now.

Since you only want one, the Griffin Revolution 45 is the best value going. Uses SilencerCo pistons and end-caps, plus it can be configured as a full size or short.

http://hansohnbrothers.com/index.php...product_id=314

I was looking at the SiCo Octane and Griffin Armerment for a long time until I talked with surefire reps at Modern Day Marine and a few industry pros. I went with the Surefire 9ti because of the user servicability of the can and it fits the bill. I wanted hard to go with a Gemtech due to price and being a fan of my HVT and G5, but could not pull the trigger because of a few friends issues with some recent cans.

Gemtech GM9 G-Core

Because science, math and yeah.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a look at each.

User Tag List