Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Why do I want a 357SIG P229 so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    Kind of glad I never ended up getting it. The itch went away a while ago. Always best to stick with readily available ammo. Buy it cheap and stack it deep.
    I had never seen this thread before now. Seeing your OP, then skipping to the last page with you posting 7 years later that you're glad you never got it as the first post on that page... I don't know why, but it's surreal. In a good way.

This is a picture from the Zev Technologies website. It features a Glock 34 length barrel & slide on a gen. 3 G19 frame. This in 357 Sig would be an interesting weapon. Especially with a red dot and downrange cartridge performance.

Name:  E4029B64-F09D-4C10-B82D-93C588B809A0.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  27.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Navyguns View Post
    This is a picture from the Zev Technologies website. It features a Glock 34 length barrel & slide on a gen. 3 G19 frame. This in 357 Sig would be an interesting weapon. Especially with a red dot and downrange cartridge performance.
    I put a 357 Sig barrel in a G35.

Bar-Sto is also making Gen 5 357 Sig barrels for the G22, I’ll bet they would easily sell a longer one that could fit a G35.

Then you could use a G19 Gen 5 frame.

IMO, a G19 frame with magwell is about the same length as a G17 grip so not sure that I understand that construction design.

User Tag List