Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am weak.

We are diminished
    I've recently changed from having Squad One and Squad Two in classes. I now use Squad One and Squad Alpha. I call it neurolinguistic squadding.

If an attraction to blued steel and varnished walnut is a weakness then consider me a wimp.

I picked up an 870 Wingmaster a few years ago for about the same price, and for the same reasons. It ended up sitting in the back of the safe until my son's Winchester 1400 went down on him (broken safey) during dove season this year. The 870 filled the role nicely.

Lately I have been trying to find an old Remington 11-48 to play with. Lop the barrel to 20", add a mag tube extension, and go play some 3-gun.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I'm being as strong as I can.

I have a little savings system whereby I never spend singles or coins. I just went into my coffee can where I keep this stash of mad money and rubber-banded enough ones to buy the gauge.

I'll go back out there on Monday, and if it's still there, I'll buy it.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I'll go back out there on Monday, and if it's still there, I'll buy it.
    LOL, letting the "powers above" determine if you are fated to own the blaster.... If it's still there it was Meant To Be.

I've "certainly" never done that!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I've recently changed from having Squad One and Squad Two in classes. I now use Squad One and Squad Alpha. I call it neurolinguistic squadding.
    A club in my indoor bullseye winter league fields two teams, LittletonA and Littleton1. Supposedly it was because they couldn't agree on whether to use letters or numbers or whether the better team should be first or second. There was no argument as to which they thought was the better team.

I've recently changed from having Squad One and Squad Two in classes. I now use Squad One and Squad Nancy. I call it neurolinguistic squadding.
    Fixed it for you
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Squad Nancy was something special. I can't do that for every class.

The Ithaca M-37 is lasting proof of JMB and the Remington M-10, yet the older Remington is the more tempting of the two when the opportunity to shoot one occurs. Both of the light weight pump guns kick like a young mule but are a real pleasure to carry afield, swing easily with near perfect balance. I’ve seen an old Remington M-10 go through multiple Tactical Shotgun courses with nary a problem but Mossberg’s and some Winchester’s invariably failed.
    Going home to count my money or more likely talk myself into buying an older used gun priced in the 2-C’s bracket has cost me frequently, but I continue to do so. Generally speaking the chase of the perfect “prize” is often as satisfying as the capture. I hope your “prize” is still there on Monday and anticipate reading your review.

Squad Nancy was something special. I can't do that for every class.
    Was that Nancy or Mancy?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Was that Nancy or Mancy?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    This is why we can't have nice forums.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

User Tag List