Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Gauge Pic Thread

1960's made Belgian Name:  auto5 sbr.jpg
Views: 2013
Size:  30.0 KBAuto 5 NFA Form 1, 5+1, with the friction ring in the rear position it runs everything, even low recoil Federal flite control....never a single malfunction since the barrel was shortened. 12.5" LOP, 14" BBL XS Tritium front, and before anybody gets on me about defiling a real Belgian Auto5, it was a sub $300 pawnshop pick up with no finish at all, practically in the white and pitted, with a cracked stock almost in splinters. And yes that is a copy of the Form 1 taped to the stock.
    Last edited by fatdog; 11-25-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
Size:  30.0 KBAuto 5 NFA Form 1, 5+1, with the friction ring in the rear position it runs everything, even low recoil Federal flite control....never a single malfunction since the barrel was shortened. 12.5" LOP, 14" BBL XS Tritium front, and before anybody gets on me about defiling a real Belgian Auto5, it was a sub $300 pawnshop pick up with no finish at all, practically in the white and pitted, with a cracked stock almost in splinters. And yes that is a copy of the Form 1 taped to the stock.
    Nice shotgun.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Whippit, and whippit good....

I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

That is sick. One of these days I'm going to find a cheap Model 11 or a beater Auto 5 and do something cool with it.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 11-26-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Bought another H&R for $100. Don't know why, I already had 4 of these in 12ga. This one is a tiny bit of a project but it passed a function check.

Nice A5 Bigghoss. Here is my Remington model 11.
    Name:  E1D50A5B-3D55-483B-BB52-67FABE258EE0.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  48.6 KB

Ryan127,

I too have a cut down model 11 tucked away in one of my safes. What extension is on yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan127 View Post
    Nice A5 Bigghoss. Here is my Remington model 11.
    Um, I don't have an A5 or a model 11. Your's is pretty sweet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Um, I don't have an A5 or a model 11. Your's is pretty sweet though.
    It was fatdog sorry

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Ryan127,

I too have a cut down model 11 tucked away in one of my safes. What extension is on yours?
    I will have to check the smith that did that is no longer in business

User Tag List