Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy 9mm in bulk

Or...
    If you are looking for a particular load and don't buy often...
    GunBot: 9mm pistol ammo
    or
    Ammo Seek: 9mm luger ammo handgun
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I have used luckygunner in the past had not heard of sg ammo before. Prices are about the same but sg ammo has better selection will definitly be giving them a try in the near future.

Adding another voice to the chorus: I'm a very, very happy SGAmmo customer. I've spent a lot of money with them over the past few years with zero issues. They tend to stock hard-to-find items (things like the Federal FliteControl #1 buck), their pricing is always fair and often the cheapest I can find, and shipping is always prompt and well-packaged. Highly recommended.

I'd also vote against Freedom Munitions. I shot a few cases of their new 9mm and noted very inconsistent performance, as well as a few rounds that had their bullets seated WAY too deeply. I don't see any reason to do business with them.

[/QUOTE]as well as a few rounds that had their bullets seated WAY too deeply. I don't see any reason to do business with them.[/QUOTE]

This mirrors my one and only order.

I had no idea sgammo had prices that good! And they have everything but ranger T lol

Sg runs deals all the time also. I know places like https://www.laxammo.com/ have decent deals but if I can get factory new instead of reman, I will.

Site Supporter
    I guess i've just been lucky so far, but i'm into my 7th case of Freedom Munitions 124gr 9mm this year and have been pretty happy with it overall. It shoot's acceptably well for practice ammo, I haven't had any malfunctions so far. No squibs but I do recall 2 rounds that felt really light, enough so that I checked to make sure it wasn't a squib. I've also ordered plenty and recommend SGAmmo. The price has come down on the Speer Lawman loads, so I will be ordering some of that soon.

Target Sports USA has deals from time to time.

Site Supporter
    I am a big fan of SGAMMO, AIM Surplus, and Palmetto State Armory (PSA). PSA has been running a lot of deals recently.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I am a big fan of SGAMMO, AIM Surplus, and Palmetto State Armory (PSA). PSA has been running a lot of deals recently.
    PSA has deals on some cool but uncommon ammo. Such as .44 special and 6.5 Grendel.

Site Supporter
    I just bought a 30.06 for hunting (used Weatherby Vanguard Fiberlite with 20 inch barrel) - PSA had Federal Fusion for 14.99 and PowerShok for 12.99 and Federal has a rebate going too! I get 6.8SPC, 6.5 Grendel, and just got 380 HST from them too.

Also, my shooting buddy in North GA buys Freedom Munitions 124Grain 9mm by the pallet - he is very happy with it (and I love it because I get lots of the brass to reload).

User Tag List