Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy 9mm in bulk

Looking to buy 9mm in bulk

Any suggestions on where to get 9mm in bulk.

Thanks Folks!

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "in bulk", but SG Ammo appears to have quite a bit in stock: http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pistol...9mm-luger-ammo

SGammo.com
    is where I've bought my last few cases since discovering them. Email bulletin hits my inbox and boom.

Lately for 1000 round cases of 9mm:
    Wolf $169.99

Lawman $199.80

PPU recently at $189.99 but I'm less than half through that case and it seem to group worse than anything I've shot in the past few years.

But a lot more manufacturer options week to week. And calibers.

$16.00 shipping and I usually have it in just a couple/three days.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I'm a huge fan of Freedom Munitions. I've shot plenty of their stuff with extremely few complaints. They run sales on various calibers fairly frequently as well. Give them a shot.

I've used two suppliers.

Freedom Munitions

Freedom Munitions offers new and reman decent quality ammo for range use. I must have ordered about 1,500 rounds over 12 months. I have shot 115 new, 124 new, 124 reman, all with 0 issues.

Shipping is usually quick, but the problem with Freedom is that their orders seem to come from Timbucktoo; I'd have to go look at a recent order, but the list of stops my order made over 2+ weeks transit time looked like the log of our RV trip out west this summer.

Your first order as a new customer ships free. If you get on their mailing list, you get emails with specials from time to time.

Www.freedommunitions.com

sgammo

I have ordered both defensive ammo (Speer GD 124/124+p) and most recently, 2 cases of Blazer Brass 115 from sgammo. ($189.90 per case)

Latest order was placed Sunday morning, and arrived on the brown truck to me on Thursday. I know the GD runs, and have read good reports on the Blazer Brass 115.

Www.sgammo.com

Out of these two, I would tend to use sgammo because 1) shipping speed and 2) 'name brand ammo', and they also stock my preferred HP ammo (Speer GD) but either would ok for me for 'bulk' ammo.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-21-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Purchasing from a distributor or from the factory by the pallet each year is cheaper and easier...

Last edited by DocGKR; 10-21-2015 at 02:52 PM.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

^^^ tried to Like that one 5 times.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Purchasing from a distributor or from the factory by the pallet each year is cheaper and easier...
    Now if you can only convince my wife of that . . . .

Sg ammo is the only place I usually look now.

The plural of anecdote is not data, but if you search the forum for 'freedom munitions' you'll find enough stuff to make me extremely uncomfortable.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List