Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy 9mm in bulk

Just got a case of
    Lawman 124 9mm in this weekend. I am interested to see the accuracy difference between it and the freedom I've been using. I'm hoping this may be the answer to some recent bad range days

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    I normally wait cabelas to offer one of their $50 off $250 and free shipping.
    How often does Cabelas run this sale, and is it generally a promo code or some sort of coupon that limits you to one per customer? I'd be highly interested in buying a lot of ammo at a 20% discount to normal pricing.

Just bought some Lawman 124 grain for when range purchased ammo isn't required. $219.80/case including shipping (0.22/round) at TargetSportUSA http://www.targetsportsusa.com/speer...51-p-1094.aspx .

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    How often does Cabelas run this sale, and is it generally a promo code or some sort of coupon that limits you to one per customer? I'd be highly interested in buying a lot of ammo at a 20% discount to normal pricing.
    It's part of a email coupon pack I get, once a month? I don't always use it as sgammo.com can still beat them on price for pistol ammo, but if I'm going after a match rifle load or a hunting rifle loading cabelas can beat them with that code & free shipping. I also spend a decent bit of money with them for other outdoor items, so I may get better coupons because of that stuff too.

During this weekends Tom Givens Instructor Course in Wilmington OH we had 3 students with squibs. All were shooting Blazer Brass. I shot 1k of Freedom Munitions 147 reman without any problems. Several other students told me of issues they have had/seen with FM. The case I shot was consistent and accurate (if I did my part). Hopefully the other 4K rounds of FM I bought work just as good.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    In my limited experience, Freedom has worked fairly well but I'll be investing in a better press soon so I'll be in charge of my ammo QC

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    It's part of a email coupon pack I get, once a month?
    Is it the email pack for being enrolled in their email list on their main website? Or do you need to be a member or credit card holder?

What's everybody think of the federal aluminum 115gr? Shot some st 10 yards and it looked promising. Gonna buy a box and shoot it at 25 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Just got a case of Lawman 124 9mm in this weekend. I am interested to see the accuracy difference between it and the freedom I've been using. I'm hoping this may be the answer to some recent bad range days
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    What's everybody think of the federal aluminum 115gr? Shot some st 10 yards and it looked promising. Gonna buy a box and shoot it at 25 soon.
    Both of these are GTG for mass-produced economy training loads. Accurate and consistent enough for their intended uses. The aluminum also has the added benefit of being lighter to ship, handle, and store.
    Last edited by ST911; 11-01-2015 at 08:03 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    During this weekends Tom Givens Instructor Course in Wilmington OH we had 3 students with squibs. All were shooting Blazer Brass.
    Geez, thanks, just bought two cases of BB 115.

User Tag List