Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hk Picture thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    I have the irrational wants for this blaster. So much fun to shoot. Attachment 8414

I apologize for the people content, but it does give you an idea how HUGE the Mark 23 is if you haven't had a chance to check one out in person. Attachment 8415
    It would be interesting to see a shot comparing the size of the Mk23 against the MP-7 with the stock collapsed.

It may be fun at the range, but like the P90, a .22 Mag equivalent SMG would not be my first choice for use on people trying to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    It would be interesting to see a shot comparing the size of the Mk23 against the MP-7 with the stock collapsed.

It may be fun at the range, but like the P90, a .22 Mag equivalent SMG would not be my first choice for use on people trying to kill me.
    Unsupressed, the MP7 is only slightly longer and taller, though I didn't think to stage a photo of them side by side.

I tend to agree regarding terminal effectiveness of the MP7. It is fun at the range, but it is an extremely niche weapon. I would consider it a half-magazine weapon, i.e. to sufficiently ventilate an opponent, I would want to devote half of a magazine to them. I would actually prefer an MP5K-N to the MP7 in every way for a compact PDW style weapon unless I had a specific need to penetrate armor.
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    I tend to agree regarding terminal effectiveness of the MP7. It is fun at the range, but it is an extremely niche weapon. I would consider it a half-magazine weapon, i.e. to sufficiently ventilate an opponent, I would want to devote half of a magazine to them. I would actually prefer an MP5K-N to the MP7 in every way for a compact PDW style weapon unless I had a specific need to penetrate armor.
    I think that is an exellent synopsis.
    C Class shooter.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    I have been really fighting the urge lately to get back into HKs since my agency is and more than likely always will be Glocked up.

However the other night I sat down in the break room to eat and this menu was on the table in front of me. I think it's a sign...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1433
Size:  59.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hideeho View Post
    The extension is a floor plate that adds a finger groove but does not add capacity. The extension seems to change the geometry. I think it adds better control because when gripped it helps cant muzzle downward. I wasn't concerned about original magazines. Though I did experience blood blisters on strong hand pinky from under wrapping and recoil during high round range sessions. Hope pictures are helpful.Attachment 8351Attachment 8352
    Yes, that definitely looks like it would make a big difference. The P2000SK's one "hump" in the front strap totally messes up the feeling for me; the P30SK is certainly a lot more refined.

Site Supporter
    P30 I recently changed to a 4.1. Started as a V3, then a V2.

NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Benefactor Member

Classicfirarms.com had these NIB for $550. For that price I figured I ought to try one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Classicfirarms.com had these NIB for $550. For that price I figured I ought to try one.

I snapped one up too. Just waiting on it to ship to my FFL.

How do you like it so far?

User Tag List