Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hk Picture thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    I'm assuming that, by extension, you mean a magazine floorplate extender which makes your grip/grasp better?

The extension is a floor plate that adds a finger groove but does not add capacity. The extension seems to change the geometry. I think it adds better control because when gripped it helps cant muzzle downward. I wasn't concerned about original magazines. Though I did experience blood blisters on strong hand pinky from under wrapping and recoil during high round range sessions. Hope pictures are helpful.Name:  IMG_0194.jpg
Views: 1524
Size:  74.4 KBName:  IMG_0198.jpg
Views: 1488
Size:  33.6 KB

I'll just leave this here. Some other photos of guns I can't share just yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    That is going to turn some heads at the local PCC matches!

Quote Originally Posted by dsa View Post
    That is going to turn some heads at the local PCC matches!
    Those are pistols, not carbines.

*Yet. We're all gonna eventually buy one and end up doing form 1s and buying 922r kits, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Those are pistols, not carbines.

*Yet. We're all gonna eventually buy one and end up doing form 1s and buying 922r kits, most likely.
    True enough. I would actually run it as is in PCC for giggles while waiting on the form 1, but it is precluded because of the lack of shoulder stock. As it is, it probably won't be shot much until form 1 clears. I can say they are awesome though. Even without a stock.
    TY83544

Site Supporter
    True enough. I would actually run it as is in PCC for giggles while waiting on the form 1, but it is precluded because of the lack of shoulder stock. As it is, it probably won't be shot much until form 1 clears. I can say they are awesome though. Even without a stock.
    Could we get a photo of the barrel with e hand guard / shroud removed?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Could we get a photo of the barrel with e hand guard / shroud removed?
    I was a bit too distracted with shooting stuff to take pictures of the disassembled guns, sorry. There are some photos of these exact guns floating around on HKPRO. If you were wondering, they are K barrels, no tri-lug or threads.
    TY83544

Site Supporter
    I was a bit too distracted with shooting stuff to take pictures of the disassembled guns, sorry. There are some photos of these exact guns floating around on HKPRO. If you were wondering, they are K barrels, no tri-lug or threads.
    Thanks

Danny Trejo's gonna be angry you took his prop guns!
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I have the irrational wants for this blaster. So much fun to shoot. Name:  MP7 - 1.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  39.1 KB

I apologize for the people content, but it does give you an idea how HUGE the Mark 23 is if you haven't had a chance to check one out in person. Name:  IMG_1094.jpg
Views: 1285
Size:  89.1 KB
    TY83544

User Tag List