Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Hk Picture thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Probably best to check with the guys at Solum Tool. They are very responsive to questions (emails) in my experience.
    Thanks, that’s just what I did.

Here’s their response:

“Thank you for reaching out. The +3 9mm extender does add 2 for the 40cal. The 9mm extender is a little tight on the magazine when sliding it on compared to the 9mm. For the VP40 and the "SK" series guns the extender sits where it is supposed to. The USPc/P2000 there is a bigger gap between the magazine extender and the bottom of the gun compared to the VP9/40 and "SK" series guns. The 40cal magazine is a bit longer than the 9mm magazine in USPc/P2000. The magazine works (shoots/locks the slide back) though with the extender. I hope this helps.“

FWIW, I question the assertion that the 40 cal mag is a bit longer than a 9mm mag. I have both, and either mag will fit and latch in either gun. In fact, I have added distinct markings for the 9mm mags, to avoid inadvertently putting 9mm ammo into a 40 cal gun.

This my P2000 that I turned in a few weeks ago. I wish I could have bought mine as it was issued to me in the Academy and I never had a problem with it. That said, I would not by any other as it was not exactly a pleasant range gun.

Name:  P2000a.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  69.5 KB

I meant to say that I would not buy any other as it was not exactly a pleasant range gun.

Quote Originally Posted by penates View Post
    This my P2000 that I turned in a few weeks ago. I wish I could have bought mine as it was issued to me in the Academy and I never had a problem with it. That said, I would not by any other as it was not exactly a pleasant range gun.

Did you turn it in due to retirement or for the Glock transition?

For the Glock transition.

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_0469.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  104.2 KB

How many years did you have that thing?

Almost twelve years.

Santa brought me some Talons for my P2000SK. I didn't have a good experience with Talon grips on my PPS Classic. They would eventually start sliding around on me and peeling off after about 3 months of use. I'm hoping they work better on my HK.

Name:  IMG_20210106_082155.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  49.4 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Man, I'd love to acquire a Border Patrol P2000. Is it true they will all be destroyed? Say it ain't so!
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List