Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Hk Picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    As long as you can keep up on the LEM currency, you can certainly do worse. I like the 9mm, and with the right HK parts, it’s not hard to get to 15 rds in the mag.
    What’s the secret to that?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    These worked well for me…

https://hkparts.net/all-parts/h-k-15...w-red-follower

It’s made to go 15 to 17, but works great to go 13 to 15 in 9mm and 12 to 13 in 40.

I like them well enough that half of my 40 and 9 mm USPc mags now have them, with more kits in the HK parts drawer so I can convert more.
    I used all the parts in the conversion kits except the baseplates, which I kept on the original mag bodies.
    They’ve been dead reliable, and made the USPc a more “normal” capacity gun.

I chose the orange followers so I can easily ID the converted mags (I’ve labeled the baseplates as well), but you can get them with black followers, too.

These worked well for me…

https://hkparts.net/all-parts/h-k-15...w-red-follower

It’s made to go 15 to 17, but works great to go 13 to 15 in 9mm and 12 to 13 in 40.

I like them well enough that half of my 40 and 9 mm USPc mags now have them, with more kits in the HK parts drawer so I can convert more.
    I used all the parts in the conversion kits except the baseplates, which I kept on the original mag bodies.
    They’ve been dead reliable, and made the USPc a more “normal” capacity gun.

I chose the orange followers so I can easily ID the converted mags (I’ve labeled the baseplates as well), but you can get them with black followers, too.
    Much obliged!

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    As long as you can keep up on the LEM currency, you can certainly do worse. I like the 9mm, and with the right HK parts, it’s not hard to get to 15 rds in the mag.
    I’m guessing you were saddled with it for the same reasons I was. Forced to figure it out.

Consistent practice was the only thing for me that kept me tuned up on getting smoothly thru that wall. Now that I’m unencumbered with rules, I swapped out the heavy springs on my USPc and brought them down to mid-weight. The USP 45FS is the same, so now everything matches.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

The lem is its own beast and comparison of it to other triggers is where people really got wrapped up.

I think of the lem as more of a SAO then a DAO now and that has really helped me run one. I have two different trigger pulls, a full on row through the trigger (some people call this snatching the trigger) and a prep and press trigger. With the lem this works the same as a striker trigger, such as a sig 365, where I roll through the pretravel of the lem and right through the wall never slowing down for faster shooting (bill drill, etc). If I have a tight shot, I prep through the trigger to the wall, finesse the sights and finish the break.

LEM has more trigger movement but is a very capable trigger with about a $100 modification, the gray guns short reset kit really does make it a different beast.

My trigger set ups on my p2000s-
    OEM hammer spring
    Heavy TRS
    Gray Guns short reset kit (comes with a reduced firing pin block spring)
    ^This combo gives me a 6lb trigger with a reset as short as a glocks. They can be run fast and accurately but it isn't a trigger system that you can intermingle with others and plan on mastering. For many the juice isn't worth the squeeze to learn but it is a really nice gun to live with day to day appendix.

^^^ This.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...rd-/p/50247185

HK USA will run sales on bigger holidays and usually offer a discount and/or free shipping.

User Tag List