Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Hk Picture thread

Not mine but I had one just like it about 20 years ago. I sold it to another deputy within my first year or so on the department. Four years (ish) later I get assigned a patrol field training officer and the name is familiar… turns out he’s the guy I’d sold it to. This is the PSP version with the skinny heel mag release like my old gun. I later acquired a P7M8 Jubilee model but ultimately sold it. I regret getting rid of these guns only for the “interesting” nature of them. They sucked to carry (all grip weight), got hot fast, and didn’t perform perceptibly better than other stuff available at the time. They were accurate and reliable with 147gr Ranger-T though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    This is my USP - the only one I have now, though I’ve owned six of various sizes and calibers. It only has a bit of off-duty carry and some woods-walking to its credit but it has the distinction of being used (back in 2015) as the main .45 auto for accuracy testing of duty ammo for my department and it’s a pretty early example of the USP45 so that’s pretty cool.

I carried a USP45 for a short time on duty and while I found I very much preferred the Beretta 92 series, the USP is a phenomenal platform for the .45 and is stupid reliable… except for old Federal non-fox rounds that were so consistent in malfunctioning on the last round that we loaded an extra round for qualification courses so we could get all shots off. Function with duty ammo and regular ball was and is excellent.
    You made me dig mine out of the safe. I was issued both at my old job. I was supposed to turn the full-size in when I made detective, but I hung onto it long enough to buy them both when we got new guns.

Most everyone hated the HK’s because they were DA/SA and we were living in a striker world at that point, but man, looking back…what great guns.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    You made me dig mine out of the safe. I was issued both at my old job. I was supposed to turn the full-size in when I made detective, but I hung onto it long enough to buy them both when we got new guns.

Most everyone hated the HK’s because they were DA/SA and we were living in a striker world at that point, but man, looking back…what great guns.

I love scoring hks in lem.. people think they suck and that is fine by me

Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

@newyork...you really are an artist with your pics, thanks for posting them.

Damn, thanks so much brother, I appreciate that!!!
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

I put in what I thought was an unlikely bid on a gunbroker no reserve auction and I......won! Brand new USP Expert in the Euro pellet.

It certainly looks good. We'll see I can do with it.

Name:  IMG_6272.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  23.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Name:  20231006_113400.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  47.1 KB
    How's it treating you?
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List