Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Hk Picture thread

They will all be shredded. In my short 8 1/2 years carrying one I got my 1st one replaced at right around 11,000 rounds due to locking back with rounds still in the magazine especially shooting one handed but often with a two handed grip. That issue started around the 6k mark and approx 3k after putting a WML on it. Fresh magazines would help but never cure it. My 2nd one was ok for a bit then started doing it again...
    Name:  1DB19759-2B9F-42EF-9F1C-DCADF880A73F.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  47.0 KB
    Good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    They will all be shredded. In my short 8 1/2 years carrying one I got my 1st one replaced at right around 11,000 rounds due to locking back with rounds still in the magazine especially shooting one handed but often with a two handed grip. That issue started around the 6k mark and approx 3k after putting a WML on it. Fresh magazines would help but never cure it. My 2nd one was ok for a bit then started doing it again...

Good riddance!
    Just wondering- Was the slide release spring ever replaced? I am guessing the P2000 has them like other HK's

Nope, not allowed to change parts or do any repairs at Station or individual user level. Pistol issues? Here’s another one, yours is going back to Harper’s... At least that’s how it was always handled at the Stations I’ve worked. Torkarev or others may have more insight into how it actually works?

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Nope, not allowed to change parts or do any repairs at Station or individual user level. Pistol issues? Here’s another one, yours is going back to Harper’s... At least that’s how it was always handled at the Stations I’ve worked. Torkarev or others may have more insight into how it actually works?
    After a combined 40 years in Gov I know how it works, not sure if that is good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    HK USP 45 full size series, perhaps my favorite auto pistol. USP, USPT, USP Expert, USP Elite. Favorites are USP & USPT !

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    A man of style right there! Bawidamann Muninn is awesome, same as P30!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post

LR, your picture made me get my drool bucket on.
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Name:  DSC_0102_tn.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  81.7 KB

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

User Tag List