Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1138

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Gary is absolutely in a position to know, so I absolutely believe him when he says they are in use. However, based on my personal experience, and the experiences of others I know, using a DP Pro today for combat use seems very ill advised.
    Chuck P mentioned hat he'd seen DPPs do extremely well in testing - aside from water and BUIS considerations IIRC. I was wondering how there could be such varied experiences, unless Leopold put out a different version.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I'm about to jump on board too. Most likely a G45 and type 2 RMR to test the waters with. If I like it I'll do a G19 as well for carry.
    I want one so badly, though I'm still preferring my Type 1 since I don't like the stupid auto-adjust function Trijicon put in the Type 2s. I think it'd pair very well with a G45 though. Send it to ATEi, you won't regret it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I want one so badly, though I'm still preferring my Type 1 since I don't like the stupid auto-adjust function Trijicon put in the Type 2s. I think it'd pair very well with a G45 though. Send it to ATEi, you won't regret it.
    Definitely going to go with the Agency AOS, I want the option of trying other future optics.

Definitely going to go with the Agency AOS, I want the option of trying other future optics.
    Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that, it does look promising. Worst case if you don't like it, I'll try to convince my wife to let me buy it off of you.

that or the ATOM. Both seem great.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    that or the ATOM. Both seem great.
    I prefer to stick with the factory slide, and want the irons to the rear. If you had an extra frame, it seems to be a good option though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Chuck P mentioned hat he'd seen DPPs do extremely well in testing - aside from water and BUIS considerations IIRC. I was wondering how there could be such varied experiences, unless Leopold put out a different version.
    I would love to see the details of that testing. Between my wife, my CO friend from Montana, and me, we are collectively shooting north of 10,000 rounds a month through a Pro, and have been for a year plus, so we have our own testing program underway.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I prefer to stick with the factory slide, and want the irons to the rear. If you had an extra frame, it seems to be a good option though.
    Just as an FYI, Mark Housel can mill your factory slide for the atom system. He's one of the few allowed by Unity to do so i believe.

https://www.landmprecisiongunworks.c...n/#slide-model
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would love to see the details of that testing. Between my wife, my CO friend from Montana, and me, we are collectively shooting north of 10,000 rounds a month through a Pro, and have been for a year plus, so we have our own testing program underway.
    One of these, in bold, is an understatement that may account for differences in opinions.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Just as an FYI, Mark Housel can mill your factory slide for the atom system. He's one of the few allowed by Unity to do so i believe.

https://www.landmprecisiongunworks.c...n/#slide-model
    That is what I plan on doing. And getting a glock gen 4 frame from texoutdoors for 150 so then I have 3 glock 19s

User Tag List