Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1138

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Tom Duffy, I had the opposite experience with the self-adjusting RMR. I found it washed out way too easily moving around indoors, and especially with a flashlight. I initially bought it because it seemed simpler, but ultimately sold it for an adjustable RMR.

Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    Tom, could you post a picture of your P30L with the RMR that was done by L&M? I have been thinking of having it done, but images of it on the P30 are hard to find. Thanks in advance.
    I'll second this. Looking at going P30L and will soon have no choice but to use an optic due to old eyes.

I just googled “P30 rmr” images and got a bunch.

From what I’ve seen so far, most were done by L&M.
    Last edited by David S.; 06-09-2018 at 06:48 AM.
    David S.

I can't figure out how to post a picture to PF. Can someone who can PM me an email address and I'll send them the picture to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    Tom Duffy, I had the opposite experience with the self-adjusting RMR. I found it washed out way too easily moving around indoors, and especially with a flashlight. I initially bought it because it seemed simpler, but ultimately sold it for an adjustable RMR.
    Do you have a Type 1 or Type 2? I wonder if Trijicon changed their brightness algorithm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    Do you have a Type 1 or Type 2? I wonder if Trijicon changed their brightness algorithm?
    It was the Type 1. Maybe two years ago.

There are several pics in this HKPro thread. http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...illed-rmr.html
    Last edited by David S.; 06-09-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    David S.

With the minimum profile of the Shield MRDS, has anyone looked at the possibility of mounting one on a PX-4? They don’t need to be cut in as deep as an RMR does so I was wondering if it was possible or not.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter

RMSc Shield reliability

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    So far good, but too early to tell. I still think the DP pro is the number one gaming optic, and my hope for the Shield RMS is EDC.
    OK, another couple of months. How is our report on the RMSc coming along. Ready to give us some good news?

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    With the minimum profile of the Shield MRDS, has anyone looked at the possibility of mounting one on a PX-4? They don’t need to be cut in as deep as an RMR does so I was wondering if it was possible or not.
    Ask @LangdonTactical how mRDS units work on the PX4.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

User Tag List