Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Can anyone speak to the reliability of the Aimpoint T-1 or H-1 on a pistol? I've beaten them up pretty good on my rifle but the pistol abuses the optics differently.

Jeremy

Now that I've conceded that the only way for me to effectively aim a pistol is with a MRDS, what smaller guns can I install them on? I had Nighthawk do my Colt, and Jagerwerks has my G23, but can one be installed on a G43 or similar sized pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Now that I've conceded that the only way for me to effectively aim a pistol is with a MRDS, what smaller guns can I install them on? I had Nighthawk do my Colt, and Jagerwerks has my G23, but can one be installed on a G43 or similar sized pistol?
    Walther is selling a PPS M2 with a factory installed Shield RMS C optic for $649.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Walther is selling a PPS M2 with a factory installed Shield RMS C optic for $649.
    How many rounds through that puppy now? How are you liking that combo? Would you consider this for EDC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    How many rounds through that puppy now? How are you liking that combo? Would you consider this for EDC?
    About fifty more than last time you asked and probably.

And our RMR's just keep on working in daily use...
    Last edited by DocGKR; 05-21-2018 at 09:01 PM.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    And our RMR's just keep on working in daily use...
    Again, I have not seen a failure in a Type 2 rmr of any kind. I never had a type 1 fail either. And various departments are smitten enough in the southwest to approve the type 2 for duty use. But, the window is small for gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Again, I have not seen a failure in a Type 2 rmr of any kind. I never had a type 1 fail either. And various departments are smitten enough in the southwest to approve the type 2 for duty use. But, the window is small for gaming.

I am fixing to get a type 2 RMR direct milled on a P07. The closest an RMR of mine will get to a USPSA match again is in the glove box when I take it off in the parking lot.

I am fixing to get a type 2 RMR direct milled on a P07. The closest an RMR of mine will get to a USPSA match again is in the glove box when I take it off in the parking lot.
    I’ll check inventory tomorrow. Pretty sure I’ve got a spare RM06. Call me?

Love my 07/RMR combo. I’m really trying to like my G19/RMR, but so far it falls way short of my 07/RMR.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List