Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

IIRC Mark at L&M spec ' ed out the slides for Suarez when he worked for them many moons ago.
    AKA: SkyLine1

Playing with the idea myself. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418594225.419515.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  32.0 KB
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    Playing with the idea myself.
    I'm planning a 19 build identical to that once the Gadget, APEX trigger stuff and the compact Sentinel magwells come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the One Source tactical slide and RMR combo? Sorry if this has been covered before.
    Yes, I'm happy with mine. Had it about a year. I was contacted by One Source shortly after purchase to see if I had any questions or concerns. I didn't but thought that was a nice gesture.

My G19 is more accurate than with the original slide. Whether its because of the RMR or the fit of the barrel to slide of the One Source I don't know (or care).

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Well said and I fully concur!

I'm surprised that the two pistols pictured don't start arguing!

http://blog.suarezinternational.com/...we-put-it.html

Rosco

When it gets right down to it, rear BIS position is pretty irrelevant...
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Doc do you notice a difference in height between the atom mount vs the milled slide mounted RDS? Is there a precieved difference when training with them?

I borrowed one of LSP972's RDS Glock 19s last year and put about 1,000 rounds down range over a couple of months. At 59, I'm getting very close to no longer optional……at least beyond ATM range.

Nope--both seem to work the same.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    IIRC Mark at L&M spec ' ed out the slides for Suarez when he worked for them many moons ago.
    Skyline,

That is not quite correct. We employed Housel to cut slides for RMRs. That included customer slides as well as the original Lone Wolf slides we used. Our proprietary slides came long after Mr. Housel's departure. And thanks for the comments on the slides. The people making them for us are no strangers to making slides having made match quality slides for the 1911 world for a very long time.

Gabe Suarez

User Tag List