Page 78 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    100+ miles west if there, but same state. Nice and cool this morning there, mid-50's when we started hiking.
    Estrella mountains?

Bummer about the battery life on the DP Pro, seems like a nice sight otherwise.

Another Delta Point Pro data point on battery life. Put a Pro on a 34 MOS for my wife a month or so ago, and the battery wore out on the range this afternoon. Mostly, she has been turning it off between range sessions.
    And clearly Leupold at least considered the potential for an auto brightness mechanism. There is a small hole on the front of the optic is just where you would imagine the ambient light sensor.
    I read something about the military (their primary market I guess) put the kibosh on that.

From the 'optimist' perspective, they do offer "tactical battery reload" capability.
    FFL Type 01

"I have learned that wisdom can be as simple as substituting facts for assumptions."

One thing I can't stand about the DPP is the controls. Idk what moron thought that up but they need to be fired.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    One thing I can't stand about the DPP is the controls. Idk what moron thought that up but they need to be fired.
    It is a "smart optic." The intensity control was purposeful so a bad guy can't get your pistol and do harm with it. The secondary protection is battery life, so even if he can figure out how to turn it on, it won't last too long.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

It is a "smart optic." The intensity control was purposeful so a bad guy can't get your pistol and do harm with it. The secondary protection is battery life, so even if he can figure out how to turn it on, it won't last too long.
    That's sarcasm right
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Fuck your RS and your 6SMs: http://www.dakotatactical.com/websto...products_id=99

If that comes with the Nano, that's really not that bad a price. I wonder if the holster only works with the APL, which would be a shame. Guess you could rock with the new Surefire Master stuff on it instead.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 05-06-2017 at 10:25 PM.

WTS: B&T USW 9mm pistol without Aimpoint Nano, available est. 07/01/17

Always thinking, YVK came up with a product idea for the DP Pro shooters. You may have seen that "match saver" for 3 gun shotguns, that gives you one extra round. Here is his idea for me:

Name:  IMG_5770.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  62.5 KB

GJM are you turning it off in between range trips or leaving it on?
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    GJM are you turning it off in between range trips or leaving it on?

Off.

User Tag List