Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1138

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    No more info to add, as it has just been sitting in a bin.
    I just imagined you sitting in your house with not a bin but bins of DP Pros and other optics piled to the ceiling that you’ve managed to kill. Please let me know when you find something that can survive for more than a year attached to one of your guns, I’ll be sure to buy that optic.

If you start with an MOS model, is there enough “meat” left on the slide to direct mill it later?

Been messing with one for only thirty minutes and it has already completely helped form my opinion about the rds. Its the future and I want it.. like now.

Totally agree BT, I finally got on board and sent a slide off. I got to shoot a RMR glock this weekend - doing something other than just shooting one target. It was so great, just so great.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

I’m all in on the RMR equipped guns.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by ratter75 View Post
    If you start with an MOS model, is there enough “meat” left on the slide to direct mill it later?
    Unless someone designs a dot that matches the MOS cut out, the MOS will need adapter plates. You’d need to add metal to make it match the dot. They are stable enough to work for normal duty and match use.

My agency still classifies RDS as a "competition only modification" to pistols, and therefor verbotten on duty carry guns, so I've been able to resist this. BUT, one of my local extra cool guys just got his T&E RMR in as our tactical team also gets to be the "test bed" for new equipment and tactics to see if it's OK enough for us unwashed masses (who can't pass the PT test ). So, it's POSSIBLE that RDS on personal guns will be approved before I retire...

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Unless someone designs a dot that matches the MOS cut out, the MOS will need adapter plates. You’d need to add metal to make it match the dot. They are stable enough to work for normal duty and match use.
    You mean like this? https://optics-info.com/noblex-glock-mos-sight/
    Last edited by Tod-13; 03-21-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    Does this thing actually work though? And that is a pretty small window it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Does this thing actually work though? And that is a pretty small window it looks like.
    I don't know. I like the solution though.

1) Low enough to use normal sights--smaller window is fine, especially for CC.
    2) If I read everything correctly, two windows to protect emitter.

User Tag List