Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,138 of 1138

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

I had two of my slides cut by Mark for an Atom. He did an awesome job, really excellent.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

RDS on a SemiAuto

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    One of these, in bold, is an understatement that may account for differences in opinions.
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would love to see the details of that testing. Between my wife, my CO friend from Montana, and me, we are collectively shooting north of 10,000 rounds a month through a Pro, and have been for a year plus, so we have our own testing program underway.
    https://youtu.be/8F52E_I1fic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 03-24-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    What do you mean?

https://youtu.be/8F52E_I1fic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the link. I can only assume their idea of bulletproof electronics is different than those of us shooting them every day, and breaking the Pros so frequently that failures are the rule and not the exception anymore.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    What do you mean?
    I mean that GJM might be modest in assessing how many rounds per month his RDS see.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Anyone know when the SRO is supposed to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by hfrog355 View Post
    Anyone know when the SRO is supposed to ship?
    I just got on the pre-order list at EuroOptic and they told me they are expecting them “mid to late June” and I am number 78 on the list. The guy I spoke with did not know the quantity they were getting for the first shipment, so I’m not confident there will be enough to cover all of the pre-orders. I don’t think my number in line reflects the specific dot sizes, just a general number for SRO’s.

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    I just got on the pre-order list at EuroOptic and they told me they are expecting them “mid to late June” and I am number 78 on the list. The guy I spoke with did not know the quantity they were getting for the first shipment, so I’m not confident there will be enough to cover all of the pre-orders. I don’t think my number in line reflects the specific dot sizes, just a general number for SRO’s.
    We're in the same boat. Originally said May/June, but it's June and no word...

RE Cajun Gun Works slide work.

(cross posted from another thread)

Apparently Cajun Gun Works didn't mill front bosses when they did my RMR cut. I bought the gun [P-09] used with the RMR already installed, so this is news to me. The cut also appears unfinished so there was a bit of very mild surface rust.

I'm satisfied with their trigger work but I'd look elsewhere for optics cuts.
    Last edited by David S.; 10-08-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    David S.

User Tag List