Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: RDS on a SemiAuto

Holster for RDS Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    here is how to order a Glock or M&P holster for optics:

http://www.holsterops.com/als-p-2-optic-sight-holster
    George: According to the information in the link you provided, a holster is not available for a G34. Do you (or anyone else on the list) know of a holster manufacturer that makes a holster that will accommodate a G34 with and RMR and BUIS?

Thanks,
    Ken W.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    George: According to the information in the link you provided, a holster is not available for a G34. Do you (or anyone else on the list) know of a holster manufacturer that makes a holster that will accommodate a G34 with and RMR and BUIS?

Thanks,
    Ken W.
    Duty or concealment?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

The Safariland 6354DO is made RDS equipped G34/35, including those with an x300.

Raven will do G34/35 RMR holster, just add in the comments at checkout you have an RMR. Just got one for my G19 and love it.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.

Sorry I didn't mention Duty. I've had several responses to my inquiry. Thanks to everyone!

Ken W.

Holster Question

For anyone with expierence with the new Safariland ALS P2 holsters, does it matter is the BUIS are behind or in front of the RMR? I want to order one up but wanted to be sure before I do.

Docter III?

Anyone have experience or impressions of the new Docter III red dot?
    The current RMRs seem to have some issues and I have seen this new Docter is being pushed as an improvement over the RMR.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rube View Post
    Anyone have experience or impressions of the new Docter III red dot?
    The current RMRs seem to have some issues and I have seen this new Docter is being pushed as an improvement over the RMR.

Thanks.
    I was wondering about that myself; mainly, is the new one's "footprint" the same as the original? I have two Bowie G19s with the original. The inlet-into-the-slide installation makes for an incredibly neat, unobtrusive carry piece. They have been flawless, but then I haven't carried them a whole lot either. Lots of shooting, not much toting around. IOW, while I have been eminently satisfied with both, I haven't used them very hard. That could change...

The D III is supposedly more durable, and has a warning indicator for when the battery is getting low.

I have just begun to carry mine again; this time, probably for good. I'll be keeping an eye on this new offering, and will most likely get one if its a drop-in replacement.

Has this been discussed here yet? Thoughts?

http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=4096

Have not tried the new DIII yet; a few years ago did physically break a number of the older model and did not get good CS support. As always, YMMV...
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

User Tag List