Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 92 Compact

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Wilson converted a 92A1 for me, and the decocker works perfectly. All things considered, though, I would rather start with a G, for reasons of cost, avoiding the hassle of shipping/waiting, and risk of an imperfect job.

Beretta and WC have been on the roll this past year, so I would be inclined to wait a bit and see if something materializes that meets your needs, and is complete right out of the box.
    Good advice here. Bill Wilson stated on Beretta forum that he has two other projects planned with Beretta USA. He stated one will be smaller than a Brigadier Tactical and larger than a compact (Centurion?).

I had talked about the Compact 92 briefly with Ernest Langdon; his preference in a compact Beretta is the PX4, which is easily converted to 'G'. The 92 Compact is still quite large.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The 92 Compact is still quite large.
    What do you have against "fat bottomed girls"?

Site Supporter
    The fat bottoms pinch my hands on reloads...I've started shooting with my pinky extended like I'm sipping tea with the Dutchess of Gardone....

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    The fat bottoms pinch my hands on reloads...
    Yeah, gotta shift the pinky away... I've got huge hands, but it never bugged me... Hell, I don't even know how I reload these things - maybe I'll get a video.

Is it possible to get a compact with a dove tail front sights? The sights on the compacts are crap.
    Makers of fine leather for the 1911

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    The fat bottoms pinch my hands on reloads...I've started shooting with my pinky extended like I'm sipping tea with the Dutchess of Gardone....

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk
    sounds sophisticated, not sure why that would be an issue..

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by landsharkleather View Post
    Is it possible to get a compact with a dove tail front sights? The sights on the compacts are crap.
    IIRC, I've heard rumors that a few Compact Vertec slides were made, but have never seen one. Unfortunately, there is no readily available source for such a thing.

I'm hoping Bill Wilson convinces Beretta to make more.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post

I have heard they are more enthusiastic.

The BrigTac project has been so successful, I bet there may be more interesting collaborations between WC and BUSA. Bill-retta is quite fond of the 92G Compact and Centurion, so maybe neat new things will materialize in the future in 92 world.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post

I've always appreciated how they make the rockin' world go round.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    IIRC, I've heard rumors that a few Compact Vertec slides were made, but have never seen one. Unfortunately, there is no readily available source for such a thing.

I'm hoping Bill Wilson convinces Beretta to make more.
    They were made, but are rate as hen's teeth and I don't think they were ever released to the public. I would love to see the M9A3 slide become standard across the product line, including compact versions.

User Tag List