Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD's for edged weapons training

DVD's for edged weapons training

What instructors and DVD's for edged training do you have in your library or recommend.

Tagged. I keep telling myself that I need to take a blade class. One of the kits that I saw by Michael Janich had a couple of training blades in it with a couple of DVDs. Can't find a link to it right now and just about out the door for the day. That kit has been on my radar for a while. I thought that by buying two of the trainers and finding another serious guy to train with would be great. I also thought my daughter should train with me. It sounds like family fun.

Mostly posted to see what others recommend.

Nothing beats the real deal, learning from an instructor that can answer questions and guide the learning process.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    I like the Kelly McCann stuff.

If you can find a worthwhile instructor in my area that will do class setting not private only at 50.00 per hour per person let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Nothing beats the real deal, learning from an instructor that can answer questions and guide the learning process.

I'll second Janich; both his DVDs and his live seminars are well done. He was a production guy for Paladin back in the day, and it shows. I also like McCann's stuff; never met him. I have met some guy called southnarc; word is he has a set of DVDs out that are well worth looking at. I've also gotten some good info from James Keating's video output. I still have a soft spot in my heart for the ancient Ernie Franco vids. Actually, all that old Paladin stuff: surviving edged weapons, etc.

Thanks I have one of Southnarcs videos I'll look into the others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I'll second Janich; both his DVDs and his live seminars are well done. He was a production guy for Paladin back in the day, and it shows. I also like McCann's stuff; never met him. I have met some guy called southnarc; word is he has a set of DVDs out that are well worth looking at. I've also gotten some good info from James Keating's video output. I still have a soft spot in my heart for the ancient Ernie Franco vids. Actually, all that old Paladin stuff: surviving edged weapons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    If you can find a worthwhile instructor in my area that will do class setting not private only at 50.00 per hour per person let me know.
    What city you in, pm me ill look around
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Craig Douglas and Steve Tarani.

User Tag List