Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Campus carry of sex toys as a protest of guns on campus - rhymes with Glock

Site Supporter

Campus carry of sex toys as a protest of guns on campus - rhymes with Glock

http://www.mysanantonio.com/local/ed...as-6563276.php

One reason that Glocks rules is that Sig or 1911 don't rhyme in an easy and bawdy fashion.

Site Supporter
    I'll just sit here and wait for the lefties talk about "overcompensation"

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

The young woman in the posted article reminds me of another article I just read yesterday. It was in the NY Times and was about a group of young men & women robbed by two armed predators. The fiance of the woman featured in the article was pistol whipped. The gunman demanded all their money. The young woman ran up to one of the thugs and yelled, "What are you going to do, shoot us ?! "And thats exactly what he did - shot her right in the chest. She died in her fiance's arms, right on the sidewalk.
    She sounded like she was probably a nice person. Partook in several liberal causes. Was a go getter with lots of chutzpah. - - Friends and family later remarked that the killer 'was only a kid'. The murdered woman didn't believe in the death penalty, and she would be best honored if the death penalty wasn't applied. --

Some people don't get it, and likely never will. At the level of nations, all the way down to individuals - - predators are only thwarted by those who have the physical means to stop them.
    Last edited by SamAdams; 10-10-2015 at 02:31 PM.

"'You're carrying a gun to class? Yeah well I'm carrying a HUGE DILDO,'" Jin says in the group's description. "Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play."

She must really know how to handle that thing!

Well, I guess it it gives new meaning to 'pistol whipping'.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-10-2015 at 02:37 PM.

If I felt that I was assaulted by someone with a sex toy, could they be charged with attempted rape?

Because it would almost be worth it to piss one of them off to the point they smack you with the rubber dong.

Almost.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

After all these decades, their mendacious propaganda that "there will be blood in the streets" is really becoming quite pathetic.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Can't really help people if they're mentally stunted. Colleges are hotbeds for stupid.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Figure they had to find something that was pretty accessible to most of the people who would protest in this manner...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I bet this started with an explanation to a visiting parent. Uhh...It's for a political protest...uh...about....uh...guns.

User Tag List