Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Class review -- Gunsite, Advanced Tactical Problems (pistol)

And, there are a whole bunch more plastic framed 9mms in staff holsters there than you'd probably imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    If the Hearne material being referenced is what he presented at the Rangemaster conference back in February.
    Probably, though I haven't been smart enough to attend an RTC yet. He taught an eight hour block that I was lucky enough to get into. I do hope he does it again, I would gladly retake it (and given his research OCD would expect there to be a lot of new material).
    Ignore Alien Orders

First, thanks for all the kind comments on my presentation. At least some folks were paying attention . Oddly, GJM is an acknowledged contributor to the presentation but he's never attended. I'm not sure when I'll be presenting it again, I'll be doing something different at the RM Tactical Conference.

The next likely venue will be at a special 3-Day class that Tom Givens, Jim Higginbotham, and myself will teach in West Point, Kentucky on June 15-17, 2016. The class will be 8 hours of pistol work with Tom, 8 hours of carbine work with Jim, and 8 hours of me talking. It is listed as the "Comprehensive Skills Course" on the Rangemaster website.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    The next likely venue will be at a special 3-Day class that Tom Givens, Jim Higginbotham, and myself will teach in West Point, Kentucky on June 15-17, 2016. The class will be 8 hours of pistol work with Tom, 8 hours of carbine work with Jim, and 8 hours of me talking. It is listed as the "Comprehensive Skills Course" on the Rangemaster website.
    I have taken that course in that format. Strong recommend.

Hammertime
    Bumping thread because it is good reading. Enjoy Y'all.

I am glad to see Gunsite continue to evolve, even though this was five years ago.

User Tag List