Thread: Robar Glock Trigger Kit with Glockcraft Flat Faced Trigger

Robar Glock Trigger Kit with Glockcraft Flat Faced Trigger

Saw this on Soldier Systems. With all the Apex flat faced trigger talk I figured I throw this into the mix.

https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...-face-trigger/

There are concerns with the Suarez and Apex triggers that they may eliminate some of the glock safeties. This is from the Robar site:
    The maximum amount of pre-travel has been removed without eliminating any of the O.E.M factory safeties as confirmed by a third-party manufacturer.
    I'm not a fan of the reduced pre-travel but it sounds like they have done some good testing on this one. What do you all think?

I still think it would be nice to have a flat faced trigger without any changes to the glock standard trigger pull.
    Last edited by Irelander; 10-08-2015 at 07:36 AM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I'm interested in the Robar or Apex.

From the Apex page comments:

paul - October 1, 2015 @ 8:20 pm
    Please don’t mistake what other companies do and how they do it with how Apex designs and engineers our parts and kits. We take a decidedly different approach towards improving trigger and fire control systems in firearms which is why products like the RAM and the Forward Set Sear & Trigger are patented. Plus, we kinda have this thing for maintaining factory safety values.

paul - October 1, 2015 @ 8:26 pm
    We can’t speak to what other companies have done or how they do and what if any negative results they’ve experienced. Apex approaches trigger and trigger system design from an engineering perspective that’s gained a reputation within the industry for excellent work and we’re respected among our colleagues for that approach.

paul - October 1, 2015 @ 8:32 pm
    No, we don’t track other people’s design problems, though we have been called on to fix more than one pistol from “other” shops, so we’re not unfamiliar with what went wrong. It’s not knowing what others do wrong. It’s understanding what not to do in the first place. Apex is one of the top gunsmithing houses in the country, but we’re also home to one of the industry’s best design engineers. And our other two designers kinda kick ass, too.

http://www.apextactical.com/blog/ind...ement-trigger/

There is also the Agency Arms flat face trigger that uses a OEM trigger bar.

I was hoping the Apex trigger would be a kit or something like what they have for M&Ps

I've seen a mod on Brianenos forums where people remove the factory trigger and drill a new pivot pin location to increase the mechanical leverage it has on the trigger bar, allegedly changing the entire characteristics of the pull.

If I had to guess, these do the same thing (since all they're doing is changing the physical trigger).
    Last edited by Trajan; 10-08-2015 at 10:59 PM.

Robar has been making some moves with their polymer AR lower and this. Interesting.
    #RESIST

User Tag List