Page 117 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1748

Thread: Weight Lifting

My neighbor and I did the rogue deadlift challenge last Friday. I sucked. My form was way off and I never felt good.

I didn't plan to do the 2 minute challenge again today but I needed to get at least 315x20 for my ego.

Last week

Today

Then

I need some more plates. That's all I have

I've been doing a lot of 6-8mile runs in armor lately too. I've dropped 10lbs over the summer and am feeling more like my old self.

Nursing and fatherhood have gotten me soft

That kind of run in armor is something to be proud of.

@JoeS, up-thread, introduced wodwell.com, a site I'd never heard of. The CrossFit WOD "Murph" is listed there, and it might be something that you'd be interested in: 1 mile run in armor, 100 pullups / 200 pushups / 300 squats, followed by a second 1 mile run in armor. (https://wodwell.com/wod/murph/

Might keep a man from getting soft. <Smile>

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post

@JoeS, up-thread, introduced wodwell.com, a site I'd never heard of. The CrossFit WOD "Murph" is listed there, and it might be something that you'd be interested in: 1 mile run in armor, 100 pullups / 200 pushups / 300 squats, followed by a second 1 mile run in armor. (https://wodwell.com/wod/murph/

You might like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/gokf9p/_/

Anyone have or use the Rogue echo bike?

Florida is hot, and I've been thinking about an option for cardio or HIIT in the garage where there is a good fan. Which had me looking at the concept 2, but I don't have the space. Then, my wife expressed a ton of intrest in getting an "exercise bike" so she could work on her health/fitness. I suggested the Echo and she told me to get it. Lot of coin, but after I get my wind back (pesky covid. Doin better just slow) it'll get used.

Thoughts?

@Cory I’ve had luck getting an used airdyne. I’d look at the usual spots like fb marketplace, craigslist and OfferUp. If you get one of the metal frame models you can always paint it and upgrade the grips/seats/monitors so it looks nice and new. You might also be able to find used assault and echo bikes ready to go but at a lower price than full retail.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Some comments on the Echo Bike from myself and others here.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Really enjoying the posts ITT.

Hit a 335# pin press/dead press about an inch above my my chest on Friday, a 15lb PR from 2 months ago. My bench is slowly moving in the right direction. Been doing a lot of walking lately and have decreased rest times a little on my accessory work to improve my GPP and my resting heart rate hit 65bpm this week per my Fitbit. Down about 4bpm over the last 8ish weeks. A far cry from the mid-50s when I was competing in BJJ but I'm happy with this at my bodyweight

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

Florida is hot, and I've been thinking about an option for cardio or HIIT in the garage where there is a good fan. Which had me looking at the concept 2, but I don't have the space. Then, my wife expressed a ton of intrest in getting an "exercise bike" so she could work on her health/fitness. I suggested the Echo and she told me to get it. Lot of coin, but after I get my wind back (pesky covid. Doin better just slow) it'll get used.

Thoughts?
    My neighbor has one. He loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post

I did that a couple years ago but did 2 3 mile runs instead of 1 milers.

User Tag List