Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,742 of 1742

Thread: Weight Lifting

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I want to be a kb guy, I really do. I've started with them so many times and never stick with it. I know it's a mental thing, hell, it's a discipline thing. I see the benefits, but I don't enjoy the workouts like I do lifting. I'll vow to do only kb's, pushups & bodyweight squats for 30 days and go right back to the barbell by the 3rd or 4th day.
    Maybe something like Dan John's 10K Swing challenge could be a fun jumpstart.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I want to be a kb guy, I really do. I've started with them so many times and never stick with it. I know it's a mental thing, hell, it's a discipline thing. I see the benefits, but I don't enjoy the workouts like I do lifting. I'll vow to do only kb's, pushups & bodyweight squats for 30 days and go right back to the barbell by the 3rd or 4th day.
    Simple and sinister was my gateway drug, I haven’t been do swings very often lately. Have mostly moved into a PPL scheme with the KBs. But I like the structure and end goal S&S provided initially.

Funny enough after 6 years I am hearing the call back to the barbell. I’m considering getting a rack setup, we’ll see.

User Tag List