Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Sauer Legion Series

The "lifestyle" jibber jabber is silly but I'm very impressed with the pistols themselves, especially at the price point. I hope they don't come out with a non-railed 229 because I'd buy it and money is tight right now.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    What's up with the trigger pull? Osage Guns put a video up and it's knocking around 11 lbs. I'd like to see that around 8 lbs like the Sig Custom Shop does. Still probably going to get one, though. I really dig those sights and grips.

The idea that one should become a Legion "member" and wear Legion clothes is pretty weak in my view. I already did my "wear the same clothes as everyone else" thing, and at least I got paid for it (though not much). Paying to wear the same clothes as other people who happen to own the same pistol is pretty odd when you think about it.

That being said, I very much like the P226, and it appears that they are trying to do the same thing with the 226/229 as Wilson and Beretta did with the BrigTac--and that is an extremely nice pistol. Since I'm not an "early adapter" I'll be interested in your collective reports on how this pistol works out. Is it a significant improvement over the Mk 25, or is it just marketing? (For example, does the beavertail add anything in 9mm?) Please let us know.

Am I the only that feels like they are selling Harley Davidsons and not pistols?

Sent from my grey matter using telepathy.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Am I the only that feels like they are selling Harley Davidsons and not pistols?

Lol... Awesome analogy!

Drop all the marketing. Is the pistol still worth $1100 ?

I think so.

Are these pistols with the short or long extractor?

The pics I saw were the long.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I'm a fan of the pistol. Everything else is just silly.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I'm a fan of the pistol. Everything else is just silly.
    Probably. But it will sell guns.

User Tag List