Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Sauer Legion Series

SIG Sauer Legion Series

Despite the marketing gimmick, I really find the Legion P226 interesting. It seems to be an attempt at a bargain entry X-5 without the cost, size, and heft. As much as I like my HK's, the P226 is one of my favorite pistols. These are obviously the result of a combined effort of both SIG and Gray Guns which is the underlying cause of my interest.

Anybody else finding interest in these pistols? http://store.sigsauer.com/legionseries.html

Like with most companies there is marketing involved, but IMO the Legion 226 and 229 specs have everything I would want if you asked me to build "The Ultimate Carry/Duty Classic P series." In fact my 228 and 229 are setup very similar to the Legion guns.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Hell yes! My GGI tweaked 226R is my favorite pistol, and the one in my holster when I retired from LSP.

As much as I hate to admit it, but I may have to invest in one of the P226's. I tend to run the P226 very well and have a "few" already and have the necessary support equipment for it. Only wish that money grew on trees.

They do interest me. Especially the SAO. Maybe this is why GG has been out of stock on the PSPIT triggers for a while.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Is this a better link? http://legionseries.com

I got rid of all but one P229 a SAS gen2 in 40. This really does intrest me if I cannot figure out why I am having so many issues with my VP9.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    .....Yeah, I'm going to end up buying at least one. Maybe a P226 and P229.

Wow.

I only wish that they had a true pic rail like the MK25 and Combat.
    Last edited by gtmtnbiker98; 10-06-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Am I the only one who thinks a 229 SAO would be cool?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List