Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HiTS Revolver Round-Up Casualty

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakus View Post
    The after class purchasing continues...
    Attachment 4058

Attachment 4057

Still waiting on .357 ammo to deliver and leather for the GP 100 to ship.
    Hope you enjoy that M&P 340 as much as Darryl and I do ours. It's a near perfect pocket J-frame. I hope you're not going to shoot .357 ammo in it though. It's just perfect with a +P load. I did find out that the factory stocks will not allow use of a speedloader.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

My 686 arrived just after class was over - natch. But it has beautiful cocobolo grips. I did get the unused 3" barrel for it on the way, and am actively hunting a smith to install it, in place of the 4" tube it currently wears. Anyone have a recommendation on who to send it to?

I've also got a 640 Pro on it's way as well. Next payday will likely bring a 340 with CT grips as the new ankle rig.

Site Supporter
    No intentions of putting any .357 through the M&P 340, I plan to shoot some of the 135 gr +p Gold Dots to check the accuracy and recoil. I also have some wadcutters if the Gold dots don't seem like they'll work for me or my wife. I did get some .357 magnum 158 gr. Gold dots just to have some around for the GP 100. I be curious if anyone has compared the 135 gr .38 +p gold dots vs the 158 gr .357 gold dots out of a 3 inch barrel.
    Last edited by Jakus; 10-14-2015 at 09:52 PM.

User Tag List