Thread: Glock 43 Commercial

Glock 43 Commercial

I caught that Glock 43 commercial recently and noticed something that had me rewinding and pausing it over one particular detail. At about 2:20 into this video you see a woman reholster her Glock following a shooting drill and possibly muzzling her left hand in the process. That I couldn't tell because of the camera angles but what really caught my attention is what you see if you actually pause it right at 2:20. I can't tell what holster it is but it almost looks like one of those soft one-size-fits-many Blackhawk holsters. The biggest thing I noticed was that the gun doesn't even appear to be fully holstered. The muzzle is in the holster yet the trigger and trigger guard appear to be completely exposed. I searched and couldn't find any threads about this so was wondering if there's been previous discussion and what everyone's take on this was. Am I going blind or am I seeing what I think I see?
    Last edited by glockmasterflex; 10-04-2015 at 12:59 PM.

I couldn't make it last 1.44 but I did notice everyone has awesome recoil control lol I don't think I saw a gun recoil at all.

User Tag List