Thread: Gotham

Gotham

Anyone else watching this? I watched the first season over the past couple of weeks and really liked it.

I started wathcing it last week and I'm on episode 14. I think its awesome! I've enjoyed seeing the characters "before they were characters" like Edward Nygma, Harvey Dent, etc. Alfred Pennyworth is a total badass! He's my favorite character of the series so far. I've always appreciated the Batman series but I like the darker tone of Gotham.

Watched it over the season last year and liked it enough to keep watching. What's surprising to me is that Det. Gordon is one of the weakest characters on the show (in terms of emotional investment). Whereas Det. Bullock (who is traditionally completely corrupt) captures the dilemma of living in a corrupt world -- for me he is the emotional heart of the show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kukuforguns View Post
    Watched it over the season last year and liked it enough to keep watching. What's surprising to me is that Det. Gordon is one of the weakest characters on the show (in terms of emotional investment). Whereas Det. Bullock (who is traditionally completely corrupt) captures the dilemma of living in a corrupt world -- for me he is the emotional heart of the show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I like bullock more as well..

I've been watching since it premiered. I really like it. I just don't know enough about Batman to catch all the references unfortunately.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I have been watching since the beginning.

Currently the only show I watch on TV.

User Tag List