Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Narcos"

"Narcos"

Just finished watching all 10 episodes on Netflix.

This show is awesome.

I highly suggest it.

Probably not a very good show to watch with your family if you're a LEO, especially if you're a narc or have the possibility of being assigned overseas.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I'm in law enforcement. My wife and I have watched the first two episodes. It looks like it's going to be good.

If you haven't read "Killing Pablo" by Mark Bowden, you might check that out. It is difficult to understate what an evil man Escobar was.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Loving it. Just have 2 episodes left.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I thought it was really well done. i don't know how historically accurate the show is, but I can't wait for season 2.

I watched the first episode with my old lady last night. Awesome show.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I binge watched it when it first came out. Really liked the show, caused me to do some research of that time frame/situation.

Loading up episode 8 as I type this...

Pretty good as far as acting and storyline goes. But the use of modern firearms and their accessories (AR's with picatinny flat tops, RIS systems, ACOGs, etc) is disappointing. I would've liked to see Barnes' Colt 653 and Hi Powers (I assume those are period correct pieces, along with 1911's of course). Seeing the FALs and Galils is cool though.
    Last edited by Jay585; 10-04-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

VICE interview with DEA Special Agents Steve Murphy and Javier Pena, the main characters from the show.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    I thought it was excellent, and I am about as hard as it gets to please TV wise. I really enjoy 1-2 shows out of every decade worth of entertainment. This one of them for me.

I started watching this yesterday...got through the 5th episode. Very good series.

User Tag List